History of GW soy batches

They are waxes like any other soy waxes out there and have their pros and cons. You have to work with them to figure out their little quirks. Try buying a 10lb bag and giving it a try. I think for the most part, you will like them. I myself like the 415 and I liked the 449 when I played around with it. I have some 464 that I haven't had time to play with but there are lots of threads about the GF waxes that you can read. A search should bring up lots of great info for you.

I use GB 444 and have never had issues with it. There was a learning curve. I was having real problems with sink holes and poor cold throw. Once I got it figured out it has been pretty consistant with every batch I've ordered. Part of the learning curve for me was probabally just that I'd never made candles soy or parafin before. After a little over a year and alot of advise from people on here I've been able to get consistant results. I am happy with my choice to use this wax.