Help, Need ideas

Hello Everyone,

I make paraffin/soy container candles and have for sometime now. My problem is my husband needs a nice gift for 60+ employees. He would like to give them a candle. Because of the number of employees I need the cost to be as low as possible, so a regular sized candle is not a feasible option. I have made some of the 4-5 ounce glass flower pot candles with the plastic lids but they are not my favorite. The plastic lids really turn me off. Where would you suggest I start...maybe a candle in a coffee mug? I am open to any ideas. Thank you in advance.

Kimmi:D

i just found these adorable little glass votive holder at walmart for $.44 each their small maybe an inch and a half tall their in the craft isle's (they have the same ones in the candle isle for $.57) i have pictures in the candle gallery and it has my tins and the new little glass ones.. either one would be cute and not to expensive

I found votive holders with snowmen all the way around it. It is darling. I made Christmas Splendor & Spiced Wassail scented votives. I would have to buy wholesale the holders for probably $5.00 & I got these for $1.05. Honk's in our area is no longer just $1.00. That sucks but those are so cute. Couldn't find them at any of the other dollar stores. I sell them for $5.00 & they are selling like crazy. I am going to give these to all the neighbors for Christmas.