Rec's from Bluegrass Candle Supply needed

CandleLuver

Anything that is in stock! That was not a slam, promise.

Last time I looked at their site, they were OOS on more than 1/2 of

their FO's. I really want to try their buttercream, but it seems when that one is in stock, the others I would like to try are out.

Anything that is in stock! That was not a slam, promise.

Last time I looked at their site, they were OOS on more than 1/2 of

their FO's. I really want to try their buttercream, but it seems when that one is in stock, the others I would like to try are out.

Yeah, I just checked and they are out of stock of a majority of their oils. Wonder if they are having issues, or if it is just the busy season?

Holiday cider is completely different. Amazing smell and sweet throw. Lemon Zest smells just like the Yankee tart. Tart and slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla. Lovely.

I have never tried either of these....wonder if they are in stock? LOL

Yeah, I just checked and they are out of stock of a majority of their oils. Wonder if they are having issues, or if it is just the busy season?

I have used BG in the past, and I loved their oils, nice and strong in soy, but for the last few months I have been checking their site and they are constantly out of stock on so many oils. Its not worth it to me to try and rely on someone who can't keep their oils stocked. I was so looking forward to testing some new scents for this season, but heck, half the time I couldn't even get the oils I was already using from them. I have weened their oils out of my list and found replacements or just dropped the oil all together! Have moved on to other more RELIABLE SUPPLIERS! :(

I have used BG in the past, and I loved their oils, nice and strong in soy, but for the last few months I have been checking their site and they are constantly out of stock on so many oils. Its not worth it to me to try and rely on someone who can't keep their oils stocked. I was so looking forward to testing some new scents for this season, but heck, half the time I couldn't even get the oils I was already using from them. I have weened their oils out of my list and found replacements or just dropped the oil all together! Have moved on to other more RELIABLE SUPPLIERS! :(

Have you found a back up for their raspberry lemonade, oatmeal raisin cookie and peanutbutter cup? These three are really strong. Customers love them

Have you found a back up for theirraspberry lemonade, oatmeal raisin cookie and peanutbutter cup? These three are really strong. Customers love them

No I didn't use those scents, but I have heard awesome reviews for Snowtops Peanut Butter Cookie...that might work...worth a shot anyway! HTH

I use that one too, it is good. The peanut butter cup is just like Reeses--quite different. I haven't ordered from BG in a long time, last order I stocked up on these three, just in case. I too, am leary of companies with constant low stock, but they have great oils. ;)

I order a few I would like to wean out too. When I need to order I can't get all I want cause of OOS. Been this way for at least 6 months. Shipping time has gotten better though. I need to replace Red Hot Cinnamon, I'm funny about my cinnamon and this one does not have that something that burns my nose. Also Candy Corn for next year and Butter Cream. Love their Maple Nut Crunch too. I will say I think MWC, CC and BC have change since the company they use to order from sold out. The scents smell the same but are not thick and rich like before. The candy corn and butter cream are turning pink on me and this is something that never happened before.

As far as Rasp. Lemonade, WSP has the very best. And I hate saying that cause it cost so much.