My Show Pics

Peggy

Here are the pictures from the show. I think that I had too much displayed and that the booth was just too busy. I am going to scale down the number of candles of each scent that I put out for the next one.

All opinions are welcomed.

post-205-139458412569_thumb.jpg

post-205-139458412574_thumb.jpg

post-205-139458412578_thumb.jpg

I agree it is kinda crowded..but the candles look beautiful. I would display one of each and keep the rest as backstock. I found this works best for me..I sell off the table and restock after the customer leaves(or my sister is restocking as I am selling or vice versa)

Did you have a great show?

Oh no, the show sucked. I only did $600 in 2 and a half days.

I had as many candles as I did because the annual attendance is around 7000. I really worked my big butt (unfortunately it is still there) off to get ready for this. I was very disappointed.

It's so hard when you're limited on space. I've done so many shows where my space is so small and even by limiting my candles it still looks to crowded, and I hate "crowded". But I have to say, everything looks great, keep your chin up, the next show you do just might be the one where all you hear is "cha-ching" over and over. You never know from one show to the next.