Tent Card For Bag

Chauna1

Help! I am using Word to create a tent card but I am having some trouble. First I am trying to use the Postcard template to make to sides that when folded will be back to back to the other and don't want the font to look funny.

I do know how to change the direction of the font but don't have a clue as to how to get both sides of the cards to come out right.

Hope someone understands what I am talking about.

PM me if you can help.

TIA

Chauna

wow, never thought of that... do you have a label program? I think I'll use my label factory for this. I possed this same question days ago... except I called them "cardboard thingy's".... *l* I edited my post.. they're "header cards"... If I see anything I will let you know.....

Aloha Chauna,

Do you have any other programs besides word that you could create this in? I'm thinking like MS Publisher or Print Shop, etc. Word can be very limiting compared to some of the other programs, especially if you're wanting to work with lively fonts, sizes, and pics. (JMHO).

First you have to make this a two page document - you have to put the first and last side on the first page, then the two middle sides on the second page. Then you print it out double sided. I use word for all my stuff - I'm old school I guess and I just don't have the money to go out and learn how to use publisher... lol I use text boxes to get my writing and pictures where I want them. I hope this makes sense... if you need any further help, just ask...

Life & light!

Tish

First you have to make this a two page document - you have to put the first and last side on the first page, then the two middle sides on the second page. Then you print it out double sided. I use word for all my stuff - I'm old school I guess and I just don't have the money to go out and learn how to use publisher... lol I use text boxes to get my writing and pictures where I want them. I hope this makes sense... if you need any further help, just ask...

Life & light!

Tish

:undecided