What size soap bar is your best seller?

skg

I currently am selling 4 oz. bars, however I have a huge 2 day show coming up and was thinking of offering 2.5 - 3 oz for that "cheap price hook", and extra large bars 5 - 5.5 oz. Not sure though if it would be too confusing to the buyer. What is your usual or best selling sized bar of soap?

Last year I cut my four ounce bars in half and sold them at half price. I sold out of them! This year I wasn't going through the hassle and I guess I should have....I only sold ten bars of soap!!! Ugh, you had better believe I am selling the smaller bars next year....and handing out lots of business cards so they can buy them at full/size price from the 'site! :D

I have no problem selling mine and they are about 5 oz. I have however seen some people selling them at shows as a set of about (6) 1 oz. samples in a basket, to entice people who may be on the fence about which one to choose.

Thanks everyone! I guessed I asked because I have had alot of people telling me this year at my craft fairs that they like the "smaller" bar, which I've never offered. I was just telling them they could cut it half once they got home. lol