Beeswax container candles help

I'm new to candle making. This is a great sight and I've appreciated all the useful info. I now realize I still have much to learn. I've purchased about 40 very cute honey pot ceramic containers which are 3 3/4 X 3 3/4 in size. I have experienced thick shells, thin shells, small flame burning wicks... I am using 100% beeswax and a 2/0 round cotton wick. Can anyone suggest a wick type and size for the container I'm using? Thanks.

Thank you Henry K for your response. I read the link you sent and everything else I can find related to Beeswax. I will try the parrafin and see how will that works. Never again will I purchase so may containers without testing one out first. I really do have a lot to learn. This sight is great

and I have learned alot from just reading. I'm about to try and make my first soy candle. Candle making can be such fun and yet so frustrating at the same time, but I do know that I'm hooked. Thanks again for your response.

Nana: You're probably going to have to double wick that diameter container as well. Although I've never attempted a straight beeswax container, I've heard that it can be difficult to wick, whether in a pillar or a container. Good luck!

Just be careful if you use straight beeswax in a container. You definately need to wick up and your container may become very, very hot. 100% beeswax isn't usually used straight in containers because of the large wick needed.