Non-polar FOs in Soy

Henryk

Well I have used NP FOs with soy a lot the only thing I noticed was they have a greater chance of no throw and frosting but at the same time I have got some NP FO that kick butt in soy for throw but almost always more frosting. It's almost like they are trying to fight each other at times.

Side note the only time I ever got that grainly looking set up in soy was with a NP FO.

Yea - see, that's the same thing I'm experiencing (both more frost and at times the iffy setup). I'm back to using KY125 which looks really good from my experience - and am getting either one or both of these issues with the non-polar FOs (haven't tried that many to be honest, but I do have about a dozen samples that don't fit into my "bakery gel" themes so was trying those first in my soys).

I wasn't sure if it was the cold weather (though I'm sure thats not helping either), or the FOs I'm using. I'll go back to my regular FOs - mostly KY or GL for now - just to eliminate that variable.

Thanks Vicky!