Production Single-Pour Container Wax from Candles and Supplies

Does anyone here use this wax? Can you tell me about the hot throw?

I've been using Ecosoya advanced and I have had it. It makes a beautiful candle, but what good is it if I can't get a decent hot throw without going at times up to 12%? I know some of you have been very successful with this wax, but I'm ready to move on and try something that will produce a stronger scented candle.

I have not used that wax before but I did experiment with the CBA and had the same issues...great looking candle but had a hard time getting a decent throw. Other people on here use this wax and get a great throw out of it...go figure! Have you tried using the CB 135? IMO it still makes a very nice looking candle and has a better H&C throw, or you may want to give the ecosoya pure a try! HTH :wink2:

Guest amynleebishop
Does anyone here use this wax? Can you tell me about the hot throw?

I've been using Ecosoya advanced and I have had it. It makes a beautiful candle, but what good is it if I can't get a decent hot throw without going at times up to 12%? I know some of you have been very successful with this wax, but I'm ready to move on and try something that will produce a stronger scented candle.

I loved this wax, up until I bought I bad batch from them and had to throw 60 some candles out the door. It has an excellent scent throw both cold and hot and it burns beautifully. At least I think so.....all of my customers love the product that this wax produces. They burn even and mostly clean with an excellent throw and the scent lasts thru the entire burn of the candle. I only use about 8% of scent with this wax. It can hold up to 10 with the right scent.:D

I know what you mean about the retesting. I just really need to do this. I love the blend I make now but I get so tired of having to mix the waxes. I really want to find a wax that is pre mixed so I only have to buy one wax. Shipping is just so high anymore that it is killing me. Killing us all. Good luck with your testing.

• 2 weeks later...

I HATED CBA! I bought 5 lbs from a local when I was in a bind. It was awful, I could not get anything to throw! My wicks kept drowning, and it was a mess. I use Ecosoya pure soy and 135 and love them both. 135 has been giving me incredible CT and HT.

So i'd say get rid of the CBA and get onto something better. You have no idea how happy I am with my 135.

:)

I love the wax, but I personally would not buy it from C&S. There have been a lot posts about people getting a "bad batch" of this wax from them. I use the same wax, but I buy it from Farmhouse. I've never had a problem with it and the customer service is great. I think you can get the same wax from Just Scent too.