New supplier for all you in the uk!

Was emailed this website which i thought might help some of u guys out also seem helpful and have containers which i know we find it hard to find over here in the uk. It's worth checking it out don't forget to look for the heart containers don't they look cute.

okay so here's the site www.candlelights.co.uk

Have any of you used it b4 thinking of using them so please let me no it would b real helpful!!:grin2:

if you want these heart shaped containers, let me know - I can get them for half the price, or less. They are not super duper quality, but they are nice for small candles, and the small/medium can use tea light wicks - the larger needs a votive wick.

Nat

thanks will bear that in mind probably thinking after xmas ready 4 valentines. how much wax do they use and wot colours canu do them in?also wot other containers do u have do u have a web site- suppliers in the uk r so few!!!thinking of feb right now!!!

Thinkin of feb already! Wow, your organised! I'm still busy thinkin of ideas for xmas!!!!!

Anyway candelights are a good web site, i've used them and their nice and helpful and their prices are reasonable.

PS - What are people doing for xmas candles? I've got xmas scents, but i can't draw so their goes the nice painted type ones!!!!!

Chauntelle, European Candle Supplies is a new company, who sell wax, wicks, fragrance and containers that you can't get anywhere else. The website is not running yet and its only wholesale, but I'll keep you posted as things develop. The heart containers are white only - the small holds the size of a tea light and the large about the size of a votive. There are two types - high wall or shallow depending on how deep you want your candles to be.

with regard to xmas candles, I'm doing my normal range in jars, tins, votives etc in xmas fragrances but also doing carved candles - here's some pics of the xmas ones:

xmas1.gif

xmas2.gif

Hey natty

lovin those carved candles won't be 4 a long time that i try those!!! Please can you keep me posted on that info maybe email me some definate prices for the hearts and any other novelty containers. really intrested if any one knows where i can get some others 4 valentines or any unusual ones:wink2: !?