If you sell waxed bears- how's it going?

Sal_gal48

I have never dipped a teddy bear before but I went to a craft fair yesterday in my area and there was only one lady selling them so I don't know if that means anything but they were really cute and she was almost sold out of them. By the way....where can you get these bears for a good price without having to order a minimum order?

Peak was out of white bears forever it seems (at least a few months) I emailed them a couple of times and they said that they were waiting for them from their supplier. But if you look at their site now, they only offer the brown bears :cry2: I went to first and main's site, and the prices are really good, but you have to have a min order of $125.00. I was thinking about doing a co-op for them, but I am just so busy that I don't know if I'd have time to do a good job at it and I don't want to screw anyone up, because then they would look like this: :mad: and I would have to do this :cry2: :tiptoe: