Has anyone tried these jars?

I was just concerned with the quality of the jar - are they thick enough for the heat generated if wicked properly?

Thanks.

Yes Henry you can.

I sell these jars in 2 sizes. Great sellers

I also have refilled some of my own for personal use.

But I don't do refills for customers. Just a safety thing for me.

HTH

Guest amynleebishop

I use these jars and I love them! They are great sellers with their primitive look. This goes back to the same old saying though.....test, test, test!!

OK, hopefully you jar gurus can tell me something - on the whole, are Anchor jars thinner than Libby? Because I just got 1/2 dozen of these and they seem thinner than I would have expected - and unfortunately the lids aren't fitting as well as I would have imagined. HOWEVER, I've never used these lid types before (always had the filament type). These ones just sort of slide over top of the neck and sit there - no plastic filament - so it could be just the way they are. (I would never pick one of these jars up by the lid, where as the filament ones, though I wouldn't advise it, you may be able to get away with it - though again, I realize one shouldn't do that).

Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

If there's no fitment then they aren't the AH country comfort jars.

My jars have no fitment, the metal lid just sits on top. The lids on the 16oz. jars are just snug enough to stay firm, but not enoug to pick up by. The lids ont he 5oz. though are a bit sloppier and just sit there. I've never had anyone pick one up and drop it due to that, they all just grab the jars.