SoapMaker Software - discounted

CareBear

I was heartbroken when I just read this post! I had JUST last week when I got back home, upgraded that darn program! Paid full price too!! Oh well!! I hope that others can jump on this sale though. It is a great program! Even for a b&b newbie like me!!

"burfday"!!!!! Girl, your kicking butt on those shows, pull out the CC and get the damn program. I promise you WILL NOT regret it. The only PITA is putting all the inventory into the program. It took me 2 days (not full days). I had to add a couple of things the other day that I forgot about. All you do then, is save any recipes that have those ingredients. You can check your shelf to see how many bars of a certain batch you have left, how much of a certain oil or ingredient you have, what your total monetary value is in your inventory and stock. I can go on and on and on. It's freakin awesome. I got mine at the sale price back in May (I think) for $54. Felicia ran a special then and my mom gave me the money to get it for my "burfday." Knowing what I know now, I would have paid the full price for it. Now.........go get that software!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Oh that definatly sounds conveniant! Do they have anything similar for candles?

It isn't for candles but I have read that some people use it to cost out candles and for candle inventory. You put your items in inventory then when you make candles, you "use" that inventory.

You know what I'm seeing Sherie ... kill me now ... but a trip north. I promise to take care of ya lol! OK it's going on the list if I don't buy it before then. I really would love to have it. You have the full professional version right?

Why would I kill you for going up North. North in the winter is fine. South in the summer is better, lol. Yes ma'am, I have the Full Professional Version. That's the one you NEED to get!!!!!! :yay:

So Sherie, whatcha got going on the rest of the year lol! OK WOMAN!! I will seek out the professional version and gift it to myself instead (that way I KNOW I will get it lol!)

LOL, I hope this next year I have more time for me to do some traveling. I think you'll be very pleased with the professional version. Yep, gift it to yourself and sign the card "With Love, Harry!" :yay:

Forget that fur brain lol! Demanding old man that he is only wants food, attention and to talk on the phone (or hang up on people lol!) The only gift he'd leave me is a fur ball too. And I can't trust him to spend my money wisely. So it will be from me to me lol. Guess I better get it ordered (then you can field all of my questions ;) )

Yeah well on your knees, because I think I'm gonna die this month (November) or wonder what it was like to breathe! I need the prayers to survive the last 7-8 shows of the season (all but one in November lol!) I was thinking of gifting myself a clone. I don't suppose this program would do that eh?