my DH , don't understand it.

firstlady

got my BCS order today, hubby knew i had order 2 more large bottles after trying a couple samples, anyway i'm digging in my box and he says ... sweetie what are you hunting for ? here are your bottles , i say i want my free samples :cry2: , i get such a rush looking and finding a free sample:D but i didn't find one today:sad2: even at just 1/2 of an oz , its enough for me to test and see if i like the scent. i got holiday wassail last time, that was one of the large bottle i ordered , all because of a sample. Dh thinks i'm:werd:

maybe its only on the first order, that BCS gives a free sample, it was my first order but wasn't $50 , Blue Bonnet was one of the sample also , haven't test it yet. but i liked the Holiday wassail and order a full bottle of it. wish i had that size on a lot of scents i have bought, only to find out i don't like them. its like a treasure hunt, not knowing what you going find LOL!

I call my DH when he is home and I am at work, when my delivery comes.

I ask him to find all the FO's and smell them and describe to me through the phone what each scent smells like!!!

He cannot understand my urgency to know the scent smells...:tongue2:

He is a firm beliver in the scent in the wax and not OOB!

I am in training...:shocked2:

I call my DH when he is home and I am at work, when my delivery comes.

I ask him to find all the FO's and smell them and describe to me through the phone what each scent smells like!!!

I've asked my husband to smell one two many fo's and when he sees me coming with bottle in hand he turns away and says you want me to smell something..not again!:embarasse