Almost heaven

caradelrae

Anyone who would tell you you can't pick something up definitely has something to hide. Didn't she even use the old "my insurance (or zoning) prohibits me from being open to the public" routine?

What she did sounds more like she's experienced at making drug deals.

Anyone who would tell you you can't pick something up definitely has something to hide. Didn't she even use the old "my insurance (or zoning) prohibits me from being open to the public" routine?

What she did sounds more like she's experienced at making drug deals.

LOL

Nope, there was no explaination what so ever.

Sadly, you have to be very careful which lists you complain about her on. I attended a local Gathering, other vendors were **appalled** that she was there (of course, they don't want to bash her publicly so they kept quiet but one was willing to go to the list mom if I had wanted her to) and when I complained about her being on the list ... I was called names and almost moderated. I WAS actually moderated on that list once because of her ... because SHE is so not able to run a business ... and I called her out on it.

I have said from the beginning of me hearing about problems with her .. if she was honest about things, closed her website down during times of trouble, and opened when she was able to take care of things, she would not have lost customers.

I cringe SO MUCH when I see people have ordered from her and haven't heard of her reputation before.

She was actually at our Gathering again this year and had NOT fulfilled all the orders from people from the PREVIOUS year. But I guess those in charge don't care ... we were told she would be the next one, too. AND ... she wasn't even invited to the Gathering, she invited herself. The one setting up was irked about the whole thing ... again, she didn't speak up publicly about it so it is just me.

Right.

So ... what a way to intro myself to this board, eh?

Barbara

And does she have to embarrass our state by using our motto~I too have ordered from her. I was lucky enough to get my order, but only after I had to wait, and bug her , but it won't happen again. I thought when I ordered the first time, how wonderful, a supplier with great prices and lots of supplies and I can support someone in my own state (we don't have many here in WV) what a big mistake that turned out to be!!! So I don't blame any of you~everyone deserves to be warned, so here it is!!! And yes our Attorney General is the one to contact!!

Sue Ann From WV

And Proud of it!!!:yay: