Tea light tubes ? (UK)

Hi there, ive been searching high and low of some clear tubes to put tealights in, ive found one place but they dont ship to the uk.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sell these and will ship to the uk ?

Also the place i used for my clear tealight cups have now decided to stop selling candle supplies, could anyone tell me where i can get some clear tealight cups that ship to the uk?

Hope someone can help.

P.S - This is my first post, im relatively new to candlemaking but im learning alot from this forum and other sites.

See you around.

Blobby.

I may be wrong but i thought that either www.4candles.co.uk or www.sensoryperfection.co.uk sold the clear t light cups. i know that you can get boxes designed to hold t lights from sensory perfection which might be worth checking out until u find tubes. I'm based in the uk also and have never seen tubes here. i think that jo from sensory perfection imports from the u.s so it might be worth e-mailing her and asking if she can source them she's very helpful!!!

Good luck. Would be intrested in knowing where you get the tubes from if you manage to find them and don't mind sharing!?:wink2:

Thanks, the tea light cups seem to be quite expensive but are the cheapest ive found so far,

as for the tubes, i have emailed sensory perfections just now to ask weather they could possible source some tealight tubes but i will probably stick with the boxes until then

Its nice to see another Uk candlemaker as there dont seem to be very many.

Regards,

blobby.

Thanks, the tea light cups seem to be quite expensive but are the cheapest ive found so far,

as for the tubes, i have emailed sensory perfections just now to ask weather they could possible source some tealight tubes but i will probably stick with the boxes until then

Its nice to see another Uk candlemaker as there dont seem to be very many.

Regards,

blobby.

there's not many from the uk but i don't think candle making is quite so big over here which i think is great but the down side is that there aren't any cash and carrys for waxes ect and we also end up paying alot more than other countries! I think that sensory perfection were offering free delivery in the uk but it was a while ago that i looked so if they r it will probably make them alot cheaper than others who charge carriage!!!!!!

Where abouts in the uk r u?

I've used 4 candles before and found them very helpful and they have good delivery charges. Sensory perfection does still offer free UK delivery, though i find her ebay store cheaper, so you could look on there maybe?

I know the US shop candle science has very reasonable tea light wicks, but they only accept orders over $100 for outside US and i got stumped a lot on import tax!!! :sad2:

Ok i managed to find the tubes and cups over at bittercreek but they wanted to charge me $160.85 shipping :shocked2: which i think is a tad to much seing as my order was only $150.

Im still looking around but if anyone can find these tubes cheaper anywhere else that would be really great.

Mrblobby.

Hi, i'm from the U.K too. I have ordered from bittercreek before too. There shipping cart for some reason overestimates the cost of shipping to the U.K. You can email them or ask on the online help, for a quote ask for USPS shipping as this tends to be cheaper.

Also the candlesource.com is very reasonable for U.K. The candle making store.com is O.K.

A good supplier in the U.K Is candleicious.co.uk Alan there is a really nice helpful guy so he may be able to find what your looking for.

Hi im a newbie from scotland so i understand where you are coming from when it comes to uk suppliers, very few. I have had great results and finds using www.fullmoons-cauldron.co.uk. They have been very helpful and offer fantastic customer relations and sevices. I would recommend giving them a try. Or just have a look at the site and catalogue, they have a wide range of stuff for many diffrent intrests.

Good luck

Mandy :smiley2:

Ok i managed to find the tubes and cups over at bittercreek but they wanted to charge me $160.85 shipping :shocked2: which i think is a tad to much seing as my order was only $150.

Im still looking around but if anyone can find these tubes cheaper anywhere else that would be really great.

Mrblobby.

their shopping cart estimates UPS rates, you would need a quote for postal...like in England. even then it's an estimate, cuz they won't know the exact until the order is packed and weighed..but i'd e-mail or call before making up my mind...