Save on scents oils???

katie

Me and a candlemaking friend ordered from there and were VERY disappointed in the strength of the oils.We purchased some that were supposed to be super concentrated and like I said we were very disappointed.Never purchased from them again..I am sure they must have some that are good but my first order was enough to convince me to look elsewhere..

i just use the sos grade for incense. their designer dupes are great. the hypnotic poison is fantastic. the ones i've put into wax are royal copenhagen and the hypnotic poison and they worked fantastic and i use pure soy. the vs dream angels divine is also great.

I've had great luck with Save on Scents. SOS grade is good for B&B and "some" wax applications, but found the Ultra Concentrates to be best for wax. All the dupes I tried were dead-on and the throw was great!

Ditto what Fern said with the exception of the wax.... never tried any in wax yet. I've tried around a dozen of their dupes for B&B and love every one~thumbs up from this critic :highfive:

I bought a bunch of the dupes, also, and found them to be very accurate. The only fo from there I have put in wax has been Strawberry Parfait. I put it in j223 and found it to throw nicely. I bought the regular grade.

I use several oils from them and love the ones I use. They are very strong, I have gotten some that arn't as strong but found the ones I did get are very true to their names but require in paraffin 1.4 oz to a lb of wax and then they have a strong throw. Creamsicle is my best seller and from them. Their Jolly Rancher scents are awesome too!