spruce/balsam/christmas tree

Hillary

I don't have any FO's that would fit the bill for this order. I tend to order from NG and JS mostly, but I'd be open to any suggestions. She wants a green candle (12 actually) in a spruce or balsam scent. Anyone have a favorite from one of these places? TIA

Had to chime in here - I just got the balsam fir from the natural artisan. I know, I had not heard of them either but OMG..... this stuff is to die for. I just got it last week and everyone that has smelled it has wanted some of this! They don't have a whole lot to choose from but the fo's I got were great and she sent FIVE samples with my order!! Great service.

Lori

Had to chime in here - I just got the balsam fir from the natural artisan. I know, I had not heard of them either but OMG..... this stuff is to die for. I just got it last week and everyone that has smelled it has wanted some of this! They don't have a whole lot to choose from but the fo's I got were great and she sent FIVE samples with my order!! Great service.

Lori

We were posting at the same time! Lol. Wow, 5 samples. Good deal.