Scents for christmas massage bars?

Livelovebath

Ok I want to make up some christmas massage bars, but I am stuck on what scent to do them. The ones I make on a regular basis are things like Passionate kisses and what not.

What to do for something different, has to be somewhat relaxing so candycane is out. I would think light would be better? argh any help for this foggy brain would be great!

Thanks!

How about Pine, even though that may be too peppy (MMS has a nice one that stays in CP). What about that Cranberry soap I sent you? That FO is AWESOME, its NG's Cranberry Cobbler and its spicey w/ no irritation problems. I like WVS as well.

Oh good point that would be nice.. the cranberry cobbler.. but I just can do a NG order lol it would be too large!

Pine might be neat for men! I will ponder that

What about hot chocolate or chocolate mint?

And right NO cinnimon or Nutmeg!

Massage bars? Are these like lotion bars or soap?

I'm thinking they are for "massaging" and if that is the case, and you're marketing them for couples etc. I would definitely go with warmer scents, especially the vanilla types, men just go nuts for vanilla I'm tellin' ya!! ;)

How bout a vanilla spice scent?? :drool:

Massage bars? Are these like lotion bars or soap?

I'm thinking they are for "massaging" and if that is the case, and you're marketing them for couples etc. I would definitely go with warmer scents, especially the vanilla types, men just go nuts for vanilla I'm tellin' ya!! ;)

How bout a vanilla spice scent?? :drool:

Yep they are for massaging, they are solid massage oil. lol and thanks for the tip! lol