Where can I purchase wax and jar

Guest amynleebishop
I'm living in NY and would like to start my candle business, where can I purcahse wax and containers at wholesale prices one which is at an affordable rate. Also I'm hunger for business ideas.

WELCOME!! You can try to look thru the threads to see if there is one in your are a.....I buy my wax from www.candlewic.com, I buy my jars from www.candlesandsupplies.com (they have great seasonal stuff) and I buy my scents from both as well as www.justscents.com and www.bittercreeknorth.com . It really will take you purchasing from a variety of places to determine what you like and what works best for you. Good Luck!!!

Guest amynleebishop
i purchase the JS123 wax from WWW.JUSTSCENTS.COM

they have awesome prices..

Do you like their scents mixed with that wax? I just started purchasing scents from them and I do not feel that their scents throw as strongly in the 4630 I am using as some of the scents from other suppliers.

Since you are in NY you ought to try to get your jars from TVGuilfoil they probably supply all the candle companies in that area so you price would be considerably cheaper and shipping cheap as well. I am in Rhode Isand and I buy from them.