Anyone Used Their Own Photo For A Logo?

Hibiscus

Just wondering how many of you have used your own photo for a logo and who did it for you? I am considering using my photo for my logo and I've already had stamps made with a couple of photos that were changed to sketches and they came out very nice. My daughter does this but she is having issues with her computer and I'm really in a hurry to complete the process. The person that dose the stamps can't do it so I am sort of stuck.

Would love some suggestions on this and TIA!

By "your own photo" you mean just a photo that someone took, right? Not a photo of them personally? LOL.

I've made many a logo using people's own photos.. some of them changed to appear as a sketch, or a painting.. I think it's kind of cool, and it's a sure fire way to be 100% guaranteed that there are no copyright issues with it!

I mean a photo of me! I want to use my photo as my logo. I've done the sketch thing and used that for my stamps but I want it done a little more artistically so that I can use colors. I will be using burgundy, black and white for my labels. I could use the actual photo of course but I know there can be more done with it.

If I used a photo of ME it would scare people away but one of my son would surely increase interest from females! lol

I doubt it..LOL..but I am going to start looking for a guy to model for me:D and my brother is quite handsome and cheap!.LOL