Tealight wax preference?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a wax preference for tealights? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of using my leftover wax from my other projects as a way of using every last drop, particularly container wax (j223 or 4630). Of course I would use a different wick for the different waxes, but I was curious if anyone else made tealights for this purpose. Any feedback would be great! :rolleyes2

I originally was going to just try and make them, but I have all of this leftover wax in some of my pouring pots, and I hate pouring leftovers into dixie cups, so I thought maybe tealights mights be a good option. I would only use them myself, or maybe give a few to my friends.

So plastic cups would be good for container wax (j223 or 4630) and metal would be better for my pillar wax (1343)?

I appreciate your responses so far.

I did look into that tealight mold with candlewic - are they the only ones who do molds? Someone mentioned flexiblemolds in another thread, but I could not find them on the internet. Anyone?:confused: