Bottom of mom's purse fragrance

Does anyone know where I can find the fragrance "Bottom of Mom's purse" or the recipe to make my own fragrance? I smelled this candle at a craft show, and fell in love with it! All I know is that it has hints of spearmint, kleenex, and copper.

Any suggestions are most appreciated!

I would bet that is a fragrance that was renamed? Doesn't sound like any scent I have ever heard of and I do know that some places rename their scents they buy. I have one wholesale customer that did that, man she came up with some names too!!!

It may sound silly but I would probably buy this scent if I came across it in a candle!!! My grandma and I were close. She was the one who always took me shopping and out to nice restaurants, and her purse had a distinct smell, a combination (like someone said) of Kleenex, waxy lipstick, Shalimar, Wrigley's gum, leather (she always carried a leather purse) and paper money.

Since I treasured our times together, remembering the scent of her purse really brings back a flood of wonderful memories even 25 years later. My aunt (her daughter) has similar taste and carries similar items in her bags, and every once in a while when I visit her, I catch a whiff and it brings back the most amazing vivid thoughts of my grandma and simpler, sweeter times when I was young.

Moms, not to be morbid but....you may not think your purse smells great but after you are gone your kids may remember it with nostalgia.

It may sound silly but I would probably buy this scent if I came across it in a candle!!! My grandma and I were close. She was the one who always took me shopping and out to nice restaurants, and her purse had a distinct smell, a combination (like someone said) of Kleenex, waxy lipstick, Shalimar, Wrigley's gum, leather (she always carried a leather purse) and paper money.

Since I treasured our times together, remembering the scent of her purse really brings back a flood of wonderful memories even 25 years later. My aunt (her daughter) has similar taste and carries similar items in her bags, and every once in a while when I visit her, I catch a whiff and it brings back the most amazing vivid thoughts of my grandma and simpler, sweeter times when I was young.

Moms, not to be morbid but....you may not think your purse smells great but after you are gone your kids may remember it with nostalgia.

I agree with you on this.....I remember the smell from the bottom of the purse as I was always stealing change during the night...rofl. But it didn't stink and both the lady that gave birth to me and my grandmomma both smoke cigs.

Hey wow, that is REALLY spooky. I know the exact smell you're referring to, I just can't describe it ! Kind of leather, coins and bits of fluff....

That takes me back some years.... I've got to thank you for bringing back a forgotten childhood memory.

Nostalgia. There definitely is a scent, though I'm not sure I'd want my whole house smelling like it.

Hey!! How 'bout a Bottom of Mom's Purse hurricane, complete with pennies, silver gum wrappings and tobacco-stuck pieces of gum (or maybe a broken off filter), a mint (or lifesaver) lipstick and some wads of Kleenex... beauty. Major fire hazard, though. :)