Labels!?!

kimlong

I am so frazzled! I have my own line at my shop, and the labels I had designed by a graphic artist, which were extremely expensive. I am wanting to add a botanical line, and want my labels very simple. I know exactly what I want and don't think I need to have anyone do them for me, but I don't even know where to begin. Can anyone suggest a computer program that I can purchase to design my own labels? Also, after I design them, should I send them to a printer to print since they need to be waterproof? Help! I am total dummy when it comes to computer stuff! If someone could lead me in the right direction, I would SO appreciate it!

I don't have any special program to make labels. I have WordPerfect and Word on my computer and use the label features on those programs (I prefer WordPerfect). You can insert borders, graphics, change the fonts and font colors, if you want. I use "waterproof" labels for most of my products. They are kind of expensive, though. I buy most of my labels at www.planetlabel.com. I believe they can do custom labels.

I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro. I have tried several different programs....Including Avery, My Labels, Publisher, Word and on and on.... Digital Image Pro is by far the most user friendly. And I can do anything with it! I would highly recommend it.