tart vs. scent Question

tartnflight

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the right area. If not, I apologize.

I'm very new to making tarts. I've come across a few scents that might last two days. Is it something I'm doing? Or am I just not choosing the right scents?

And how long do you let your tarts set before you test them? I thought I read somewhere, about 2 days???

~tartnflight~

I wait a day before burning mine. Sometimes you'll get a scent that can be burned for a couple of days...it all depends on the strength of the scent. I've got this scent called Sage and Sweet Grass that I can burn for a couple of days...along with a few others, but not a whole lot of them.

yes i agree.. try some of ky's f.o.

there white cloud is awesome in tarts... and seems to last in my house atleast 4-5 days.. summer breeze i also agree strongly on.... to me it smells just like the gain detergent.. but its clean and very fresh..

JS scents would start out super strong, but fade within hours. :)

D

Well, I'm not losing my mind...LOL

We had noticed the same thing with the JS scents we just purchased. Maybe it is our wax (4794), but we have been disappointed at how quickly the scent disappears.