Need help finding an OUTSTANDING straight Cranberry

Michi

I'm looking for an AWESOME cranberry FO for my sister.

The two that I've tried have not passed mine or my sister's noses. ;)

One (JS) smelled like Cherry, and the other one (can't remember supplier) smelled like plastic. :(

I don't want a spiced cranberry but just a straight cranberry that smells like CRANBERRY.

Anyone??

TIA

Good luck trying to find 1.

I have been on the hunt for the perfect cranberry for over a year now.

The only 1 I found so far that is pretty darn good is Cranberry Muffin from ICS.

I smell no muffin in it just cranberry and it is nice.

But I know there is a better 1 out there because someone sold me some before, But she couldn't remember where she got it...

Hi. My favorite straight cranberry scent is Cranberry Relish from The Candlemaker's Store. Despite the name, there are no notes other than cranberry. I've tried it in 4 or 5 different paraffins, and it threw well in all of them. I was suprised at the throw, because the out of bottle smell doesn't seem that strong. Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scentsme

what about Just Scents "Cranberry Sauce"?

That's the one that smelled just like cherry to my sister and me. ;)

ditto on the smelling like cherry for my hubby!! I couldn't put my finger on it, but yes I agree. It reminds me of those red gum drops. My aunt used to put those thingies in cookies way back when!! :D

Oooh this thread is just in time, I was looking for a good cranberry myself!!:highfive: