Wax Pouring Pitchers

somebody please tell me where to get a good pouring pitcher that doesnt drip. I am willing to pay more, we had to pour so quickly with the cheapies we have. is there a better way. a better pitcher than just these drip masters?

art forms should not have to be rushed

Try doing a search for "pour pots," as this seems to be what most chandlers commonly refer to them as. :)

BTW, I have trouble with drips if I'm trying to pour a 4 lb. batch, but not a problem when there's only a 2 lb. batch in the pot. If you want to mix up a 4 lb. batch of wax, quickly pour off about half into another pour pot then try filling your mold/jars. Works better for me.

HTH!

Try doing a search for "pour pots," as this seems to be what most chandlers commonly refer to them as. :)

BTW, I have trouble with drips if I'm trying to pour a 4 lb. batch, but not a problem when there's only a 2 lb. batch in the pot. If you want to mix up a 4 lb. batch of wax, quickly pour off about half into another pour pot then try filling your mold/jars. Works better for me.

HTH!

Yep...This is how I pour mine. Otherwise wax drips every where.