Clear Label - available in a store?

Jane42

We would like to indicate our scent on our 10 oz apothecary jars with a clear label. Since some of the jars will have the "flat top", we were thinking of a small round label to fit on the top.

Can these labels be purchased from Staples or Office Max. Our first show is in a week and a half, so I really don't have time to order them online.

If anyone has any advice, or a better idea than a clear label, please let me know. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks so much.

Jane

funny you should ask. Just got back from Staples and saw clear labels. I can't quote price or size though.

Well, isn't that the way it always happens!! LOL Thanks...I will check that out also....maybe it will help someone else out! Thanks for letting me know.:yay:

Thanks for everyone's help! :yay:

I ended up ordering them from labelsbythesheet.com that some of you recommended (THANKS AGAIN!) on Thursday and received them today. Not bad, considering most of our mail goes through Buffalo, where they had a huge storm on Thursday!

I will attempt to use them....lol

Jane