Layering ideas

I'm thinking of making layered container candles and wondering if you all would share your ideas. I'm thinking it might help sales for those picky people who can't decide on just one scent.

I'm thinking of a bakery, fruit (all berries, or all citrus), a floral, and maybe a fresh type (rain, fresh linen, ??)

What are your ideas?

Also in regards to coloring, I was also thinking the top layer would be the lightest color, 2nd layer a little darker, and by the time the burn gets to the bottom darkest layer, the customers will understand that it will look like crap (LOL)

Bakery would probably be all in shades of brown, berries in shades of purple, but floral and citrus are tough ones. Any ideas? TIA!! You guys are always really helpful.

I've done these, and they are fun! I did Christmas scent layers, with a red layer, white layer and green layer. Just make sure the wicking is the same for all three scents. ;) The scents on the layers that touch will co-mingle somewhat, so choose scents that will blend nicely when you consider your fragrances.

I've also done the themes as you suggested. 3 diff. bakery layers, 3 diff. floral layers, etc. They sold really well for me, but I did them as a special edition kind of thing so I don't do them on a regular basis.