Eco Soya Pure Blend

Is there anyone who could give me their opinion on the Eco Soya CB Pure Blend Wax? I'm thinking of trying it out and would like to know if it's as nice to work with, if anyone ever had trouble with it and what kind of scent throw to expect. Thanks in advance! :cheesy2:

We have tried and like the CB-Pure for some of our candles. It is a difficult wax and tends to frost but the scent thows are very good. The last batch of CB-Pure that ew got acted a little wierd. The wax was harder than normal with a MP about 8 deg higher than is published with an almost glossy appearance. The wax also required wicking up on the new batch. Definitly a QC problem.

I would recommend going to Golden Brands 415 if you want to try out a pure soy wax.

Yep, this new batch is giving me problems with wicking and milky spots ( not quite like frosting). I am working through it though. I have to, I have 5 cases left of 8. I have to use it on my uncolored candles, but I can pour it pretty hot (145 and trying it even hotter), and the tops are beautiful! Still the same great scent throw too!:yay: