Does Anyone Use Shallow Tins

for their melts? I have a couple of customers who just prefer wickless tins for their warmers because they melt faster than jars. I was debating on using the shallow tins instead of my usual deep tins. Does anyone use these instead and if so how well do they work?

• 3 months later...

You can order the shallow tins in the same ounce as the deep ones. I have been wondering the same though about using the shallow ones. And no one here has said. Odd. I did order some of the shallow ones, so I guess I will be the "tester" . :highfive:

Pat

I sent my husband some shallow wickless tins a few months ago and asked him to try them for me. (he's my warmer tester, he's in Korea in the barracks so he's perfect for the task lol). He said he liked the shallow ones because they seemed to melt all the way quicker, which gave scent throw quicker. I sent him the 4oz shallow and he had been using the normal 4oz tins. He said he likes them both, but if he has a choice, he liked the shallow better. Oh, and he's a neat freak too, and threw in how he liked how the shallow stacked better, his room is limited on space so he liked the shape of them. Only my husband would come up with the stacking reason I think :D