Can someone from DIY estores please

sandyrose

Because there are people here who work for the owner. I know because I just did a search on here for DIY phone number here after not being able to find a number and I found last years whole drama surrounding customer service and the non-exsistant phone number..

It's just that I need an answer on something today so I thought I'd try posting here as well as sending them another email.

Because there are people here who work for the owner. I know because I just did a search on here for DIY phone number here after not being able to find a number and I found last years whole drama surrounding customer service and the non-exsistant phone number..

It's just that I need an answer on something today so I thought I'd try posting here as well as sending them another email.

This is pathetic. If you know that there are people here who work for the owner, why not just send them a PM? They are very easy to find.

This is total abuse of CT in my opinion. Since August, this place seems to have become a forum for DIY questions, and a way to promote individual DIY sites. It is preposterous that CT should serve as an information branch for the DIY web owner.