Hot Sellers at Craft Shows

bcgrayson

Those are wonderful! What price are you putting on them?

I tried to sell these about three years back & they were just too hard to explain.

Your's look delish though.

Question: Do you actually glue the light socket to the pan at all?

Hi! These sell fast at $16.95 on my table.

I don't glue the light socket in at all. When I make the master mold, I drill just enough wax out so that the clip light snaps right into the wax shell. It just stays put, so easy!

I market these as "Flameless Electric Candles". People are curious so they stop over to chat. Some people just don't get it! LOL...

See, I've always made them with my hurricane inserts, and then would just grubby the outer shell. But now the cord just layers under the candle too, right? Does it make it sit crooked?

Make a groove in the wax, from the socket to the outside of the shell. Just big enough for the cord to lay inside. This keeps it from tilting the candle sideways.

These are so cool! Can you use soy wax for the whole thing?

HI! Sure, Because the soy is so soft, I let them sit for quite a while before I demold. They come out really nice. Soy is not very translucent so you don't get the "glow" when the light is on, but you still get quite a nice looking candle.

These are so cool! Can you use soy wax for the whole thing?

Hi! Yes you can use soy for the whole candle shell. I would suggest using a lower wattage bulb, perhaps a 5 watt or 3 watt since soy is a much softer wax and will soften easier than a harder pariffin wax. Have a great day! Corey