Any word on the owner of Kelsei Creations?

LaVida

Yes, I have had recent contact with Rita since I had finally ordered the 18 bar mold. She stated Max is in the physical therapy and working on getting better. He plans on returning eventually and making his wonderful molds again. They had a friend helping them but he had to stop for the time to do something else so for the time being, they are at a standstill at producing and shipping new orders for the molds. But, Rita is offering some wood molds with dividers that they used to make before starting to make the plastic ones. Someone speicial ordered them and never bought them so they are being offered on a first come, first serve basis. They are listed on their site under "specials" along with a picture. They are $85 and make 42 bars. They look great but I told Rita I would wait for Max to return and reorder the plastic one. Go to their site and check it out. You might like them.

Oh good... I'm glad he's doing better. Eventually I want to order the 18 bar kelsei ( I had ordered the 9 bar right before this happened... it works wonderful)..... I was just concerned, because based on everyone's comments that I've read there are high praises being given.... to get injured at doing something you love to do... He'll recover, thank God!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: