Help! They are cracking!

I have never had this happen before. I poured 5 jars of comfort blend and ecosoya, and 5 jars of ecosoya and BW. All of the ones with BW cracked from top to bottom. I figured I made a mistake and added to much BW. Then later, I went down and 1 of the ecosoya/cb blend was cracking. Luckily, I was making these up as testers, so I can still test burn....right? What the heck happened? I poured as I normally do with the ecosoya/bw. But I have never poured the comfort blend/ecosoya before. Did they cool to fast? I heated the jars slightly before I poured and had the heater on for about an hour after. Any ideas? TIA ~Dana

I didn't think it was that cool down there. We had a big drop in temps OUTSIDE, but I had the heater running for a while before and after I poured these. It was at least 70 degrees before I turned the heater on. I'm cold-blooded. I don't like it when the house falls below 74 degrees. I didn't have the dehumidifier on though the night before, so I left it on last night and will pour again! ~Dana