Looking for ........

Kymber

A good true Lilac that works well in B&B and holds well in CP soap. Also need to throw both hot and cold in 70/30 soy blend. Also looking for a good Blackberry Sage that also does all of the above. I have NG's Lilac but it has absolutely no hot throw for me. I have been using MillCreeks Blackberry Sage......and it is ok but looking for a better one.

I've got a MP soap that was made with Heartfelt's Lilac and OMG it is still knock-you-over-strong! I got it back in June. It is super-strong and very true. You may want to check it out! Heartfelt Candle Supplies. p.s. I hear her Apple Danish fragrance is out of this world! :drool:

I havent found a good Lilac yet but RE's Blackberry Sage is fantastic.... great hot and cold!

Which one...they have 3 listed. I have a few others of theirs I want to try...flannel sheets, clothes pins and the hungarian Lilac....any other MUST try?? Also do the Flannel Sheets or the Clothespins smell like downy fabric softner..I do NOT want that smell..I am looking for a good fresh off the line linen smell... Thanks!

Oregon Trails Soaps has one:

Lilac

This is the "perfect" lilac, the one that is so much like the real thing you can close your eyes and imagine the lilacs on the bush. This one will last and last in your soap, unlike its predecessors that died away in a very short time. This one will stick beautifully. Of all the lilacs we sampled, this is by far amazingly true to life.