Looking for a Awesome Buttercream Frosting fo

julie c

I second Daystar's. It is the best! I'm using 100% soy and I haven't had too much luck with JS FO's. They smell great OOB but don't perform well in my soy.

Go with Daystar!!!!!! While you're there, get the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies!:rolleyes2

I second Daystar's. It is the best! I'm using 100% soy and I haven't had too much luck with JS FO's. They smell great OOB but don't perform well in my soy.

Go with Daystar!!!!!! While you're there, get the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies!:rolleyes2

Absolutely!!

Hey Julie,

You will love the BC Frosting. It is that good! Stacy has so many great FO's. I never know what to pick next. I love her Starry Eyes also. It's a new fav of mine. I'm hooked on bakery scents though and can't get enough of her BJBC!

I just tried her Cinnamon Glazed Baklava and it's great also! My mom loves her Peach Jam Cheesecake. Anyway, I could go on and on about Daystar. I'm trying out her Il Flottante next!:drool: