Candle supply stores in Los Angeles

Hi. That's the only one I know of. Have you been there lately? It's been years since I was there, and I remember they didn't have the best selection.

Kim

Lexi, I was wondering about their FO. I'm going to try their soy wax and check out their glassware this week. Thanks for the info. I have checked around with some of the online companies and even the fragrance shipping can get costly. On the above link there is scentoils.com in Burbank, but I've never been there.

Kim

Thanks for that info, Carol! I checked the address and it's in Auga Dulce, which is off the 14 fwy on the way to Palmdale/Lancaster.

Kim

Kim,

I am going to Genwax tomorrow to get some soy wax I am going to look at their fragrances again. I will let you know. I just got a shipment from Just by nature and the shipping wasn't too bad I bought 12 - 8oz oils and the shipping was about $11.00.

Haven't tried any other companies yet.

I am going to try a new soy wax wish me luck. I looked at scentoils.com and the oils looked expensive.

Lexi

Lexi,

Yes, please let me know what you think. I'm not sure what day I'll be going there. $11 seems pretty good for all you got. Do you like their FOs? I didn't have a chance to check out scentoils yet, but I've noticed some companies do tend to get a bit expensive.

Kim

Kim,

I will let you know. I just got my oils from Just by nature and only made one batch which is Pomergrante and it is strong and yummy. The others fragrances smell good and strong too. I also ordered a sample set from bittercreek north. There prices seem pretty good too.

I will keep you updated.

Lexi

I go to Gen Wax all the time. They sell Cargill Soywax C-3, C-1, V-1, and P-1. I use the C-3 myself and have great results with it. They have a wide selection of containers now compaired to what they use to have. I use the 8oz apothocary jars. They actually only hold 6oz of wax, any more and you wont be able to put the lid back on. As far as their Fragrance Oils goes, they arent that great, and are way over priced.

okay.. I am down in So. California with the rest of you guys and I have been getting a lot of my oils from Save on Scents. I am buying $100 at a time, and the shipping is free. Let me know what fragrances you are looking for .. I have a ton of them.. super strong.. I buy my wax from Peaks and Lone Star.. I love Golden Brand soy waxes.. you can call Jason and he will hook you up with a good supplier with the best shipping prices. HTH

Teri

Carrie,

Totally agree with you, I just poured my first C3 candles and I am happy with the results and they do have a good supply of jars. Which is good if you are a local because those are your heavy items. I am trying different oils from different companies out there.

Lexi