FO that last for tarts

Wow. What wax are you guys using, LOL! I'm with you Kassandra, I've had the best luck with Peaks. I had absolutely no luck whatsoever with JS, and very little luck with NG (as far as lasting throw...most will start out strong, and then fade within 2-3 hours). I use a votive wax. Hmmm...maybe I need to try a different wax! Curious to see what others say.

I use a container soy and these will last for days. Very Sexy RA 1.2 oz pp, Vanilla Jasmine ASS 1oz pp, Rosemary Mint B&L(BCN) 1oz pp, Pink Sugar SW 1oz pp, Spell Bound NG ?, Magnolia TW 1oz pp, Plumeria ASS ? & Orange Spice TW. These are the one I remember that last 3 or more days. Most every other scent I make last 2 days or more at 1.5 pp. Good luck

i love.. white cloud from ky .. it lasts for days..

also fizzy pop of js is really good..

peanut butter cookie from snowtop is awesome !!

downy from ng i have great luck with as well..

i know.. i have alot that fade after a few hours.. it seems the ones i have great luck with are the fresh clean scents as well as the citrusy type scents..

I did a wickless candle in French Vanilla.After 2 months I pitched it even though it still had a good aroma.

Some I like are HOT Buttered Rum.Had to turn that off because the rum is alot for me.Real strong.Country Berry Hotcakes was a good scent and seems like what I have now is Carmel Walnut.Not sure but it has been going over a week and still smells good.

I tried Chocolate Covered Banana and that wasn't strong.

Just like some of the strongest FO'S, Creme Brulee, Mulberry, Apple Pie I am sure those throw good and last for some time. Just haven't tested them.

LynnS