New to this site & love it!!..have a fragrance ?

EarthScents

Hello everyone. I wanted to thank everyone for all their wonderful posts as they have been very helpful to a NEWBIE! I am going to attempt my first batch of hp this weekend and feel pretty good so far with the instructions. I just have a question about essential oils...when is the best time to add them? I have made m&p a couple of times and don't feel my fragrance is strong enough. I have ruled out the burning ? of how much to put in per # of soap, I have even put in a little more. But I am wondering if it could be "burning off" as can happen with making candles or I am just an idiot and don't know what I am doing. I normally add the fo right before pouring and make sure it is mixed good. The soap I have made smells great and you can smell it when you are using it. But I want to be able to also smell it on me after I am done using it and the smell just doesn't stay with me.:angry2: Sorry if this is a dumb ? but as of now, this is the only major problem, knock on wood, that I have encountered. Sorry for the length of this posting but I felt the need to ramble on and get this off my chest with you all who hopefully understand my problem and/or could offer some advice. Thanks to you all who have been extremely helpful to me!:D Also, I believe I am using good, strong eo's. Maybe suggestions for good eo's also would be helpful.