Feedback needed for my new label design

The first three are of various graphics that I have. The last one is a scent specific graphic for that type scent. If I go the way of the last one then it would be a different graphic for each scent that I will carry, I kinda like it that way. The only thing about going the route of the scent specific graphics is copyright issues. I have a couple of graphics programs that have lots and lots of pictures so more than likely I could find label graphics there or off the web on pic websites. Do any of you use scent specific graphics for your candle labels?

The labels will be Oval shaped, Buff, Ivory color 1 3/4" wide by 2 1/2" long. Plus I think I am going to go with the KER jars 8 ounce and 16 ounce, since I can get them easily at my local grocery store, instead of those Candlelina style jars that I got already. I would like it any feedback on these labels as well as your vote on which lable you like best.

Thanks so much!

labelc.jpglabelb.jpglabela.jpgscentpiclablel.jpg

Of the four choices I like #2 the best.:thumbsup:

Number one and 3 sort of look like birthday cakes to me. :confused:

As for the 4th one it seems to cluttered and doesn't really emphasize what the scent is. When I see the picture it doesn't scream to me "Hey I'm this scent!" I just see a Halloweenie (If that is a word) type pic.

:2cents:

And my .02 cents is No. 3 lol, followed by No. 1.

I was going to go scent specific, but then I got tired of the looking and looking and looking and not really being able to match up anything with several of them. I like scent-specific, don't get me wrong, but it was just too much of a pita for me.

I like everyone of your labels! I like the idea of going scent specific too. I started doing it myself, but it used up ALOT of ink. In addition, I got sick of looking for pictures so I ended up just going black and white with my labels.

I like #3, but when I looked at it again and saw the apples all I could see was an apple scent. So I went with #1.

Why are you calling your company a fragrance company and not a candle company?

Maybe the public could see it as a candle company, I don't know. Because I'm a candle maker too, I see your name as a FO supplier.

I think all of them are nice but personally, I would have to say #2 ONLY for the reason that you can tell that those are candles in front of the teddy bear! The first one is unclear of what that is on the candle holder and the third one looks like a birthday cake like someone else mentioned! If you wanted to go with #1, which I really think you could make a few adjustments to and it would be great! Make the candle taller so you can tell its a candle on a candle plate/holder! JMHO

They are all very nice though! Great job!!

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone for your valued feedback. One person asked why I renamed my company to Franklin Fragrance Company. The main reason is becuase I eventually want to carry more than just candles. I want to carry bath and body products, potpourri, car air freshners etc etc. Maybe this helps with the labeling polls? My concenus is I can go the scent specific route for the candle lables and then on non-candle items I can have a store logo with those items. If I go with fragrance company in my business name, do you think people will tend to think either a perfume or fragrance oil company? Maybe I should go with Franklin Candle Co. instead? Dont forget what all I eventualy wnt to carry.