grubby candles

Can anyone tell me if there is a certain kind of wax that works better to grubbie in a jar. I've got it with bakery candles but I'm not sure in a jar. I'm assuming u don't warm the jars. Pleaseee help I'm having a time and I do love the way they look. I kinda new at this. Any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks tammy

No, you don't want to whip your container wax. It will set up too fast to get it in the jar properly. Any container wax should be fine. Just let the wax cool off, when it starts getting a film around the edges, take a spatula and scrape and plop it in the jar. Continue until the jar is full. Also keep taping the jar down to make sure you have no air pockets. By the time you are done filling the jar, the wax should be set up pretty good. Wipe off any drips inside the jar as you go along. It is really easy to do and doing it this way you have time before the wax is too hard to work with. Make sure the wick is centered and no holes around the wick.