Has anyone CP'd Amish Harvest from Peak??

Michi

I got this FO out to do some candles and since my pumpkin CP turned out so well, I thought the Amish Harvest would be nice also.

I looked at our sticky thread for scents that rock in soap but didn't see it listed so just wondered if anyone had soaped it and how it did?

I got this FO out to do some candles and since my pumpkin CP turned out so well, I thought the Amish Harvest would be nice also.

I looked at our sticky thread for scents that rock in soap but didn't see it listed so just wondered if anyone had soaped it and how it did?

I haven't yet, but it is on my list! I'm seriously low on all of my soaping oils, so I'll have to wait and stock up before I soap it, but when I do, I'll let you know. Of course you will probably have tried it by then, so you tell me!! lmao

That is a scent that I LOVE too!! :)

Yah, I figured it would turn brown, which is perfect for this scent IMO. ;)

So, when I did my batch last night I pulled out some soap before I added the FO, so I could do a blind swirl but it started getting soooo thick on me, that I basically had to just plop it in the mold and smoosh it down. :(

I can already tell there's gonna be a lot of air pockets/holes in this soap, what a bummer. :(