Best Buttercream??

SDM

I've tried several different Buttercreams, but just can't find the exact one I'm looking for. I want one that smells like Yank**'s Buttercream, and NG OOB smells like it, but I can't get a good strong throw in soy with it. Anyone have any suggestions for a good Buttercream "Y" dupe for soy? Thanks for the help!!

Susan

I still haven't found one I like, but I can tell you one I definitely didn't like. I tried BCN buttercream and it was terrible - it smelled like rancid hobo's breath. This was about 2 years ago, but unless it's been reformulated, I wouldn't bother. I will definitely have to try Daystar's though, after the recommendations :)

Thanks for the recommendations!! I think I'm going to try a sampler pack from Daystar for now. Although I'm having a hard time deciding on just 5 scents for a sampler pack!! I might need 2!! And as much as I hate to get hooked on a supplier that is so far away from me (I'm in PA), hopefully shipping charges won't be too bad, and I'll finally find a BC that I like! Millcreek looks like they have a lot of great scents, too, so I might try them out also. Thanks again for the suggestions!!