Submitting A Website to Search Engines

Chauna1

I don't know a whole lot, but I know that if you go to google, there's a place where you submit your site. I did it and it came up right away. Also, I think you have to join yahoo in order to submit your site to their search engine. If you advertise you get a better listing. I'd be interested to hear what everyone else has to say.

There are many options for both paid and free website optimization and submission. If you search for "free website submission", you will come up with a whole bunch of sites that are easy and free that will submit yourself for nothing more than a reciprocal link on your website. A good paid submission site is www.craftbizpromotion.com. There are also many more. Of course, the more traffic that you can get to your site, the better you will do in the engines as well. You can try link exchanges and top site lists as well to get your site noticed. You could also search for "website optimization and submission course" and see what comes up. I know there is a few free courses that teach you to do this yourself which of course is going to save you money. Of course, you need time to be able to devote to this. At any rate, if you choose to do submissions yourself, you will need to remember to do it often (no more than once a month though). HTH!

This one is also pretty good too. I was skeptical at first because the cost was so cheap, but it works!

http://store.exactseek.com/wsd.html

Pay per click is seriously a big scam IMO. I think the companies actually click away your bids so you have to deposit more money into your account more frequently. I remember years ago putting $100 in my Yahoo pay perclick campaign. Within hours it was all clicked out....and not one sale:sad2: