My pillar candles.... melt pool OK?

I made my 1st pillar candles last week (I have been making container candles and tarts for years so Pillars are NEW to me) and am test burning one right now. Excellent scent throw cold and while burning. But I am not sure HOW the melt pool is supposed to look. Here are a couple pictures after 2 1/2 hours this morning.............. does this pool look right? (I used a 1/0 flat braid wick and 4625 wax). I was petrified to try making these (I don't know why). There are so many great styles out there and I am trying them all.

Thanks All!

post-1888-139458409772_thumb.jpg

post-1888-139458409775_thumb.jpg

People could try to guess by looking at the first burn, but I wouldn't worry at this point. The real test is to give it a handful of 3 hour burns starting with a 1/4 inch wick, then you'll know for yourself. If it tunnels down the center and the flame tends to die out, you can wick it up. You're probably somewhere in the ballpark, but test it some more and see how it does. Have fun with the pillars!

I burned the candle again today for a second 3 hour burn and the wick is doing beautifully (no smoking, massive flames, etc...) . I just looked at the top of the candle after I put out the flame and you're right......it doesn't look centered. I used a wick pin and it "seemed" straight (guess not). So now I know to REALLY center the pin (this was my first one and the aluminum seam molds are kind of wobbly to me). I'm going to practice, practice, practice with these wick pins!:D