Scent Works GC - what'r the top for CP?

CareBear

London Lemon Curd is heavenly. Haven't soaped it but it is delish in lotions, creams, and scrubs. Others have soaped it successfully though.

The lemon verbena and yuzu are strong in CP and stick like glue. In fact, I have some extra I need to sell off ... thanks for reminding me. I bought too much. LOL

I love Acadian Homecoming! I don't know about being top selling, but the first batch I made (32 bars) was all spoken for before the cure date, and a new batch is curing! It's clean and spicy, but not food spicy; more of a cedar/light smoky scent. Very nice for men and women. Smells great in lotion too. Haven't put it in a butter yet, but I'm going to! It soaps like a dream.

I'll second the LLC. It's nice in soap, but it's great in B&B stuff.

Ambra del Nepal, Yuzu, and Hypnotic Poison (if you like this scent type) are all good and soap wonderfully.

My favorites for soap right now are Green Irish Tweed, Lemon Verbena, and my absolute fav. right now is Sweet Violet and Sassafras.....everyone has gone bonkers over that one. I love the Hypnotic Poison dup., smells just like the real thing, have used it in scrub only though, but is great. I love the LLC, but I don't think it does as well in soap as it does Lotions, butters and scrubs. My next one to soap is going to be Spicey Pumpkin Souffle.

Placed my order tonight. Who wants some soap???

Tonic (Clarins® type)

Acadian Homecoming™

Ambra del Nepal™

Frankincense & Myrrh II

Spiced Pumpkin Soufflé

I love Ambra del Nepal :drool: I have a sample of the Tonic but haven't used it yet. I've never used any of the others that you have listed. But I have been happy with everything from SW. Well, except for Polo Black. Smells great but riced on me and got so thick so fast that I had to spread it into the mold. :cry2: Cut it this morning and it looks like sh**. On the up side, Be Delicious soaped like a dream. :D

P.S. Would love some soap. LOL!!

P.S. Would love some soap. LOL!!

More than happy to share! I make it for the fun of making it and am still looking for a way to unload it all! Give me a couple of weeks to unpack and I'll send you all the stuff I've ALREADY made! Just remind me!