Clear Plastic protective covers?

Gretchen

A long time ago someone posted a link for these; tried doing a search without any luck. They're the clear, round, plastic with a small hole for the wick to stick through. Anyone know where i can find them in a hurry? Totally re-doing my packaging/look.

TIA

Gretchen

Thanks for that link but those aren't the ones I'm looking for. They're just a clear, lfat cut out disc like thing, with a hole in the center for the wick to stick through. They lay right ontop of the wax. Or, Primal has a cover that fits over the top of the container that's perfectly flat with no impressions, but has a lip that fits the egde of the container, and a small round hole to sniff through. that would work too.

Anyone?

Gretchen

Gretchen these are very easy to make too. Use clear mylar or acetate sheets and purchase a circle cutter. (Available at any craft or scrapbook supply store.) Hole punch the centre with a free stye punch.

If you purchase acetate sheets that can run thru your printer you can also print on them before cutting.

We use them for our wickless containers which have no lid. If you would like to see a pic, let me know, I am in the shop right now and the pics. are on our home computer.

Wendy