brown paper towels????

I don't think this is really what you could call these, but you know the cheap old brown paper you use in public restrooms to dry your hands? Comes in rolls? Well, I had about half a roll of these, and ran out of regular paper towels while making candles and used these brown things. They actually worked. Quite well too. Wonder if you could buy these by the case for cheaper than paper towels. Something to check into.

You can also get the white ones and some of the Scott products are thicker and absorb more liquid (wax) faster and better. I have one of the dispensers that you find in the restrooms for paper towels and only use the white one. I have about 10 rolls of the brown ones just sitting around in the basement. I guess I better put some by the sink in the basement to dry my hands with.

Bruce

Bounty man here.

Sam's Club by the truck load. Some things I cant compromise on, and paper towels are one of them. Honestly I think you get what you pay for with most things.

Dude, you've got it wrong. I bought Viva one day when Bounty wasn't available and never went back. Bounty is a lame towel in comparison. Check it out!