Spaming my guest book

pamperme

...have any of you had a problem with people 'spaming' your guest book on your website..I have over the past week..multiple things that say look at this..and a link to their 'crap' knives..some 911 stuff..other crap...and they post it multiple times..I have had to remove my guest book until I can find a solution to this problem from my web host provider.

Why do people have to do crap like that. HOW RUDE!

I don't get to check my site every single day...and one of those was on there for almost a week. :mad:

In my opinion, guest books scream amature website. I think those went out about 5 years ago. Maybe look into upgrading to a form mail system for feedback instead so you can have it emailed directly to you. Then, you could always have a rave page somewhere on your site and use the positives about your products in a quote.

In my opinion, guest books scream amature website. I think those went out about 5 years ago. Maybe look into upgrading to a form mail system for feedback instead so you can have it emailed directly to you. Then, you could always have a rave page somewhere on your site and use the positives about your products in a quote.

Good idea..I already have a contact us page and have the option of a feedback mailer..I already set my guest book to hide..so no one can post on it. It was taking up to much space on my tabs anyway. :wink2: